St Michael's Riders
December 13, 2017, 03:14:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to St. Michael's Riders Catholic Motorcycle Group. Please come in and look around. Be sure to look at the "News and Updates" section.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Calendar Login Register  
Support St. Michael's Riders
Catholic Answers
www.catholic.com Catholic Answers Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to get Serious  (Read 1133 times)
benniep
« on: August 23, 2015, 09:57:25 AM »

Okay Brothers and Sisters it is time we get serious, it is time we get back on track and focus on becoming a true organized ministry. We were headed down that path under the banner of St. Michael Riders we got side track.  For myself I got really wrapped up on with my day job when I started my current job back in '09. staying focused on being a good husband to my wife and father for my kids (now all grown up), I even traded my bike two years ago so we could have a second car for my sons.  I know most out there are very active in their home parishes, ministering as you are called, which is good, but myself and I know others that are regulars here also feel we are being called to be a visible and active motorcycle ministry, as well an outgoing Christian fellowship of motorcyclist. I would suggest we start meeting again here at http://www.stmichaelsriders.com. Scott​ have you updated that Web page lately? We need not be afraid, we must be bold, I for one have cowered in the background and I know I need to be part of something I was unwilling to fully give myself to before. It is time for me to ride and proclaim the good news as a Catholic Motorcycle Evangelist.  Any and all riders in Arkansas please contact me, for we need to meet in person over coffee or after Mass, or an event, and start planning and I suggest others to get together in your home communities and start getting people together to come up with plans to organize also. I don't have a plan, but I know, like Peter, I made a first step on this mission years ago, I fell into water, I had doubt, but now I hear  O you of little faith,* why did you doubt?. So out of faith I am reaching out. Who wants to join me?
GodBlessJoanie
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 06:14:54 AM »

OK, count me in!

Roman Catholic & Loving Christ's Real Presence in the Eucharist!
John 6: 53-65,  Mark 14: 22-25,  Matthew 26: 26-29, Luke 22: 14-20
benniep
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 02:08:17 PM »

That makes 2 of us
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: