St Michael's Riders
October 21, 2017, 11:24:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to St. Michael's Riders Catholic Motorcycle Group. Please come in and look around. Be sure to look at the "News and Updates" section.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Calendar Login Register  
Support St. Michael's Riders
Catholic Answers
www.catholic.com Catholic Answers Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back Patch  (Read 1060 times)
Bennie
« on: March 26, 2015, 01:39:59 PM »

For a Back Patch we need someone to design a simplier two color line drawing of St Michael, that would reduce cost...  maybe something with Gold on Purple, or Red on Gold or White on Black? Calling out for all the grapinc artists here... something to say I'm Catholic and St Michael is my Patron Saint for biking.. just a thought
maccabees

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 05:44:58 AM »

sorry I haven't been up to date but what is the cost of the patch now with all the colors?

I appeal to you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. ~St. Paul to the Romans
benniep
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 10:32:32 AM »

I think we need to stop worrying about the MCs, for we are not be a club, and as long as we follow the rule by not claiming to be a club we shouldn't have any problems with the MCs.

But we shouldn't start making Back Patches Available until we have made a decision of bylaws.  Didn't we have a draft of bylaws before?

I think for safety reasons it should be in the bylaws while members are participating in a Motorcycle related activity as a member of SMR, should pledge not to consume alcohol, I know consumption of alcohol in itself is not a sin, but we must be good an example concerning drinking and riding.  A issue to discuss in another thread about bylaws.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: