St Michael's Riders
December 13, 2017, 03:07:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The patches have been sold out. We are thinking about making some shirts. Let us know what you think we should do.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Calendar Login Register  
Support St. Michael's Riders
Catholic Answers
www.catholic.com Catholic Answers Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: prayers for comfort!!!  (Read 2378 times)
keith sr

« on: January 24, 2012, 08:38:00 PM »

Please if you can say a prayer for my mom!!! She has become mentally unfit and has to be placed in a home for mentally people!!!! She has no idea of what she is saying and keeps bring up the past!!!! It scares me to think she has fallen apart so bad after my dad passed!!!! It was during the holidays that she really went off the deep end!! I know she will never be the same but I would like the prayers for her to comfort her alittle!!!! She has had a history of mental illness all this when I was quite young and didn't understand!!! My dad kept this from me all these years!!!! He didn't want me to worry about her,since I was married and had problems of my own!!! Now that he is gone I see all he went through and I give him alot of credit!!! He gave up on his health to make sure my mom stayed sane!!! So please pray that she will feel comfort in her life!!!! May GOD always bless you all!!! Thank you from your brother in Christ!!!
GodBlessJoanie
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 07:28:48 AM »

Prayers on the way up!

Roman Catholic & Loving Christ's Real Presence in the Eucharist!
John 6: 53-65,  Mark 14: 22-25,  Matthew 26: 26-29, Luke 22: 14-20
sparky

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 02:19:11 PM »

Prayer sent
KCMule

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 08:57:05 PM »

Prayers for comfort and peace, for both of you, are on the way

God Bless
KCMule

Remember our military in prayer. John 15:13
Rico 05R

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 10:24:22 PM »

Prayers sent for your Mom and you.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God...Have mercy on me a sinner.
keith sr

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 02:10:28 PM »

She has done alitttle better...than there are days when she falls apart.....her mourning will never end...and her health goes from one day to the next....she is battling as best she can....some days she is good...and some she is ready to give up.....I pray and put it all in GOD"S hands....he knows what is best for her.... so this is just alittle update on her status....
rosarymart

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 10:32:19 PM »

Really sad to hear that and sorry for your loss. God will definitely help you. Instead of saying prayer you can divert her mind by taking him some peaceful place. Also I would suggest you to give her rosary to wear it regularly. Here are few rosary beads jewellery. Have a look
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: